Dotted Up




A few weeks ago I attended an awesome event called "The Real Worship Experience" hosted by Faithful Chics Boutique owners. I am so glad me and a few friends attended. We really enjoyed ourselves and had a great time.

 I purchased my shirt in a XL.

Since it was an Faithful Chics event I wanted to represent and show my support. I plan to purchase more shirts in the future. Check out their other shirts here!

I knew I wanted to do something different with the T-shirt.  I knew I wanted to wear it with a polka dot skirt, so I figured why not keep stay with that pattern. 

The tie my seem like it is an actual tie but in all honesty its another shirt. I opted for a black pump and of course a polka dot clutch. 

















Shirt: Faithful Chics Boutique (here)
Skirt: Sears
Shoes: Kohl's
Clutch: Dressbarn (old)

Comments

Popular Posts