Birthday Behavior






My birthday was a few weeks ago and I celebrated by going to a Chrisette Michele concert. It was an amazing experience!







For my outfit I knew I wanted something different than my norm. I went with this see through black peplum shirt from Ashley Stewart. I fell in love with the shirt instantly when I saw the pic on IG. I wanted a leopard skirt to go with it. I didn't know trying to find one was going to be so difficult. Thankfully Garnerstyle came out with her holiday line for Rebdolls! She included a leopard skirt that was perfect! I purchased the skirt in a 1x bc I wanted a snug fit. I'm still in love with my birthday outfit and I don't regret stepping outside my comfort zone.





 












Shirt: Ashley Stewart
Skirt: Rebdolls (here)
Shoes: DSW 
Clutch: Its Fashions Metro

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts