Chapter 15 - GenTurah Fashions ~ page 2




 Hey loves!

I'm back with another new arrival from my store GenTurah Fashions. Our new polka dot mesh dress is amazing. I wanted to add a white item because its perfect for summer time! Now you know I love a good polka dot anything, so it was a must. My favorite part are the ruffle details. I love extra details like adding a ruffle to the sleeves. I sized up because I have large arms so I went up a size with a 3x. The dress doesn't have stretch so I would suggest to size up. The dress doesn't come with anything under. I added a black dress. It can be worn as a dress and cover up. I love pieces that are versatile! Go grab this piece from the website and check out my other pieces. 



Comments

  1. สล็อต PGSLOTแตกง่าย เล่นง่ายได้เงินจริงผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อต pg slot ออนไลน์บนโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่ที่มีเกมนานาประการให้เลือก เป็นเกมรูปแบบใหม่ที่ทำเงินให้ผู้เล่นได้เงินจริง 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts