Chapter 13 - Green Things - Under $20~ page 3



I hope everyone is having a great day! 

People always ask me why do you buy things if you don't have anywhere to wear it? My answer is always because something my come up one day. This skirt fits that scenario perfectly! I bought this camo skirt at Ashley Stewart last year just because it was pretty and on sale, but at the time I had no idea when I would wear it. But guess what! A recent event came up that required CAMO! So ladies never feel you can't buy something because you have no where to wear it. Trust me something will come up! 

Now unfortunately the skirt isn't available anymore but I will link some cute green skirts below. I'm wearing a 2x only because at the time that's all that was available, but my normal size in skirts at Ashley Stewart is a 1x or 14/16. The skirt does have stretch. I love that it's not your normal camo look. It's looks elegant and classy. The skirt has two layers with chiffon being the top layer. I paired it with a wide belt that's also from Ashley Stewart. A black bow tie blouse from Shein, a gold clutch, and yellow heels. 

Funny story about my shoes - I originally had on black shoes but they broke right before I was about to leave. I was so sad because I had them for years!  But anyway I opted for these yellow ones and I'm glad I did! Love how it turned out!

Sincerely,

Keke



Keke's Links

Skirt here

Skirt here

Skirt here

Comments

  1. ทดลอง เล่น สล็อต PG SLOT ทดลองเล่นฟรีไม่ต้องสมัครก็สามารถเล่นได้ไม่จำกัดวงเงินปั่นรัวๆได้ กับเว็บ สล็อตออนไลน์ PG-SLOT.GAME ที่นำเกมสล็อตจากค่าย PG SLOT มารวมไว้ในที่เดียว

    ReplyDelete
  2. pgslot เว็บตรง เกมส์สล็อตออนไลน์ เกมยอดนิยมจากผู้เล่นทั้งโลกตอนนี้ การเล่นสล็อตของคุณจะไม่มีเบื่ออีกต่อไป pg slot ขอแนะนำให้มาเล่นกับเว็บเรามีทางเลือกทั้งเกมเเละโปรโมชั่น

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts