Chapter 10 - Vacation Looks -Budget Friendly- Page 3

Here is another vacation look that I wanted to share with you! I knew I wanted something bright and fun.  The skirt is old but the swimsuit is actually new. I took a chance this year buying a swimsuit from Shein. I did like the swimsuit. But I felt I should've picked a better set and that's my fault. The top did come down at one point. It was too big, but the bottom was perfect. This was in a size 2x. I do love the colors and the fruit print. I do plan to buy more swimsuits from Shein in the future. 

On this vacation I mixed new and old pieces so I wouldn't have to spend a ton of money. This red skirt will forever be in my vacation rotation. I really cant remember where I got it because it was so long ago. But you can find this type of skirt anywhere. Overall this was a fun look!


Keke's Links

Swim suit here




Comments

  1. สล็อตเว็บตรง โบนัสแตกบ่อยฝากถอนไม่มีขั้นต่ำ ผ่านระบบอัตโนมัติสะดวกสบายเล่นได้ทุกที่เกมสล็อตทำเงินให้คุณแบบไม่อั้น PG SLOT เว็บตรงแตกง่าย จัดเต็มทดลองเล่นได้เลยที่ pg-slot.game

    ReplyDelete
  2. ทดลองเล่นสล็อตฟรี pg เลือกเกมสล็อตที่คุณติดอกติดใจแล้วเข้าไปเล่นสนุกสนานพร้อมรับเครดิตฟรี pg เลือกเกมสนุกๆมาไว้ให้คุณแล้วมีแจกโบนัสบ่อยมากไม่ขาดทุนแน่นอนเพราะได้คืนทุกยอด

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts