Chapter 10 - Vacation Looks -Budget Friendly- Page 1





I recently took a mini vacation to Myrtle Beach, SC. I wanted to share a few looks with you.

Let's start with this yellow number! Originally this was a two piece set. The skirt had a matching top but it was a horrible fit and I refused to wear it. Off topic- it was a piece from the J.Boilin collection x Raven Goodwin and I was highly disappointed. My grandmother, who is my seamstress basically had to remake it. 

Anyway I didn't let that discourage me. I do love that the skirt has pockets and elastic in the waist. I knew this banana top would go perfect with this skirt. The top is actually an old two piece set from Forever21.  I paired it with some black heels and a wicker purse.



I've linked similar pieces below

Keke's Links



Skirt Here











Top Here













Purse Here

Comments

Popular Posts