Chapter 3 - Green Things Under $20.00 - Page 2




I really can't believe March is over! Can you? 

We are ending the month with this green dress from Shein. Creating this chapter has me thinking I need to add more green to my wardrobe. I realized I only have about 4 green pieces(including this dress) in my Kloset. Ok just a thought, now lets jump into this dress.

The dress is pretty simple but I was drawn to the beautiful lace detail on the neckline. Its one of those dresses for when you're on the go and you don't have time to put an outfit together. And I mean that literally because I actually did that one day lol. I got this dress in a 3x because I wanted it to be oversized and it was a great fit to me. I paired it with some nude booties and a nude clutch. That's all folks!! 


I'm excited about April! I have some great looks coming for Chapter 4. Stay tuned 





Keke's Links



Click here for dress

Comments

Popular Posts