Chapter 3 - Green Things Under $20.00 - Page 1

 HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SIS!





Of course I'm talking about green things this month for Chapter 3! I was surprised I was able to find quite a few green dresses on Shein, because green dresses are not too popular. I mean I don't see a lot of ladies wearing them. Anyway this floral green dress just screams Spring and I'm so ready for Spring things! The fit of the dress is lovely. I ordered a 2x and to my surprise it was actually a little big. But y'all know my belts always save the day. Since the dress is doing a lot I just went with a nude belt and pumps. This dress is sold out but I have listed some other goodies for you


Keke's Links



Click Here for dress








Click Here for dress







Comments

Popular Posts