New Things In 2021



Happy New Year and welcome to the first blog post of the year! I hope everyone is having a great start so far and I pray that everyone will have an awesome 2021!! With that being said I want to go in a different direction with my blog for 2021. So lets jump right into it!


This year I'm creating a "Book of Budgets", I'm sure you're wondering what is that? Well let me explain.....

 I first want to give a shout out to my sister who helped me come up with this concept. She is the creative and I just do the fashion lol. 

Each month there will be a chapter focusing on one particular item. For example the rest of this month will focus on buffalo plaid. The blog post will show how to style and where to find affordable buffalo plaid pieces under a certain dollar amount. The chapters will vary from prints, to certain clothing items , to certain colors , and even accessories! The list goes on. I think you get the idea by now. If not once I start to post it will all make sense. 

My blog is based on budget finds and I want to really focus on the budget part, but do it in a fun unique way. 

Now my goal is to do this every month but just remember life happens! So there could be a month where there is not one but just know one is coming.


I really hope you enjoy this new journey with me and I'm looking forward to working hard on it to give you great content. 

Please leave a comment if there is a particular item you would like to see in a chapter and I will dedicate that post to you. 












Comments

Popular Posts