Not Your Typical Black Tulle






Who wouldn't want a tulle skirt with stars? ok maybe its just me! I love this skirt because its not your typical black tulle skirt. I just had to have it! The only thing I regret is not getting it in green!

I knew from the start I wanted an all black look with this skirt. But I wanted the skirt to really shine so I went for a basic black tee for the top. Of course I had to have a little sparkle so I added a sparkle belt and finished the look with black pumps.

I ordered it in a 2xl but I honestly could've got a 1x. It has lots of stretch! I'm just going to be honest Shein is taking all my coins lol They have super cute stuff and it's all so affordable! I feel like this skirt is good quality as well. Most of my pieces from Shein are good quality believe it or not. I can't wait to get my hands on more!





I have listed a few other "not so typical black tulle" skirts from Shein below.


Keke's Other Picks


Comments

Popular Posts