2 In 1



 


Y'all don't know how excited I was to find a shirt with 2 out of 3 of my favorite prints. You already know I had to have it! To be honest Shein has some nice shirts. I was always scared to order shirts from them because I have large arms but I figured out a method to order shirts from Shein.

How I shop for Shein shirts for large arms:

1.) I look for open sleeve shirts - This way I know it will fit because duh its open!

2.) I look for large puffy sleeves - Most puffy sleeves are oversized and have a lot of room.

3.) I look for wide sleeves - Wide sleeves are just that WIDE! So the shirt is more than likely to fit. 

Outfit - 

I knew I wanted to style this shirt with jeans and some red pumps! That's really the first thing that came to mind. Which is unusal considering that I don't really wear jeans alot. But I really should start styling jeans more.

The shirt is a little big but I actually wanted an oversized look. I got it in a 3x. And it was only $11!! Of course I listed some other options for you




Keke's Other Picks


1st Pick



2nd Pick



3rd Pick

Comments

Popular Posts