Goodbye Winter




I had to get one last winter post in before spring! But with this Arkansas weather I wonder if it is really going to be spring? Oh well lets get into this look!
 
I have been trying to wear all my cute sweaters before spring gets here and I managed to wear this one just in time.  This sweater from Rue 21 is super comfy and cozy, it also has holes in it so its not too hot.

 I wanted to go for a neutral look so I opted for these leopard leggings (which I love) from Torrid. My love from leggings is crazy. I don't mind wearing bold patterns. Bring 'em on! I added nude pumps and a leopard belt(yep more leopard) to complete the look.










Keke's Other Picks

Plus Size Ribbed Cold Shoulder Sweater

Plus Size Shaker Stitch Open-Back Sweater 

Plus Size Cold Shoulder Boyfriend Cardigan

Leopard Print Full Length Leggings, MULTI, hi-res
                (the actual leggings)


Plus Leopard Print Soft Brushed Leggings 

Comments

Popular Posts