Dots


Winter is not over yet, so there is room for a few more winter post right? I think so :)

When my mom saw me in this outfit she immediately said "Hey Dots" lol I thought it was cute and funny. Little did she know it was going to be my post title. 




We have been having some fair weather here in Arkansas. On this particular day it was too cool to go bare leg so I decided to flaunt my polka dot tights from Lane Bryant. They are awesome! It almost felt like nothing was on my legs.  I actually hope we have a few more cool days before spring so I can wear them again. I wanted a pop of color so I opted for this coral moto jacket(can't remember where from) over a old black dress and added some black booties to complete the look. 








Keke's Other Picks

Floral lace control top tights 

Plus Size Embroidered Sleeve Faux Leather Jacket - 1887051065915



Plus Black T-Shirt Swing Dress



















Pointed Toe Stiletto Booties


Comments

Popular Posts