Oh You Fancy Huh




So I'm super late on my birthday(12/10) post but better late than never right? So here we go.......



Originally I had other plans for my birthday but life happened. I kept thinking about what I wanted to do and finally it hit me.....Be fancy and enjoy your own city! And that's exactly what I did. I've been given the nickname "fancy" by several people and even the name "2 Fancy" aka my rapper name lol. So it was only right that I have a fancy birthday.










I had a wonderful birthday with close family and friends. Everyone made me feel so special. One event I did enjoy was visiting the Clinton Library here in Arkansas. I've included some pictures below of how amazing it was. I went to breakfast, lunches, a party, dinners, and stayed in a hotel downtown all for my birthday. Friends came to see me and we had a great time.


 








Now about this dress! I actually won this dress about 3 years ago on a Facebook contest. I was so shocked when I won. I had the chance to go to the Simply Be website and pick out a dress of my choice within a certain limit. I thought this dress was so beautiful and couldn't pass up the fact that it had some of my favorite things.....purple and sequins!

 








I did however order the dress too big so my grandma aka "my seamstress" had to take it in. I also had her add cape sleeves. I just felt it needed something extra. I loved the way that it turned out! 











Library Pictures































Comments

Popular Posts