Back to Black



I'm happy to be doing another collab! But this time with several lovely ladies. Make sure to check out their related post below.


I don't wear a lot of black because I'm more of color girl. But its good to go back to black sometimes. Black is so chic and versitle. There is really no way to mess up black because it goes with everything.

Let's get into the outfit.....

I always find great skirts at Kohl's! Like this one I caught on sale for $7.00! I already knew how I wanted to style it. Pairing it with a black solid top gave it a nice classic look. But to add some more of my personality I went with these hot red pumps for the win! I wanted another element so I added a black and gold belt.











Here are the other bloggers! 

Lisa of  The Shopping Slayer www.theshoppingslayer.com

Tia of The Millennial Wives Club www.themillennialwivesclub.com

Briana of Confessions of a Beauty and Style Blog www.confessionsofabeautyandstyleblog.com

Bianca of Curvaceously Bee www.curvaceouslybee.com


Keke's Other Picks


Plus Black Ruffled Sleeve Tee


Plus Blue Ruffled Bell Sleeve Top

Plus Size Floral Crepe Knit High Slit Maxi Skirt - 3929054213106 
 Plus Size Tropical Print Skater Skirt - 8444056126994
Plus Size Floral Crepe Knit High Slit Maxi Skirt,BLACK,large
Plus Size Floral Crepe Knit High Slit Maxi Skirt,BLACK,large

Comments

Popular Posts