Vacation Recap Part 2 ~ Gulf Shores, AL


Part 2 is here! The one everyone has been waiting on. Let's get right to the point.


Mostly everything I'm wearing is not available anymore. Everything I wore I either caught on sale or clearance. I have linked some other pieces that are just as cute (I may be picking them up as well) if I cant find the exact one. 

  
Black Swimsuit ~ The suit is from Torrid. I love this swimsuit! I believe I got it when they had a 50% off sale. I got a size two and it fit perfectly. I'm normally a 18 in most items. I loved the retro look and it gave me just the right coverage for the areas I wanted to cover. I paid around $40.00 for it.






Another cute black one here 



2 Piece Bikini~ Believe it or not I got this bikini 1 day before the trip at Torrid in Arlington Tx. It was 70% off! I was like yes please! This bikini also gave me the coverage I needed. I knew I wanted a two piece and I'm so happy I found the perfect one.  I got it in a size 2. I paid around $30.00 for both pieces together.





                                                       Swimsuit top here and bottom here.



Black jumpsuit coverup and cactus coverup ~ Both of these pieces are from the GabiFresh collection from swimsuits for all. I received several compliments on the jumpsuit. I loved the jumpsuit just wish I would've sized down to a 16 instead of getting a 18. I like that it can be worn to other places and not just the beach. The cactus coverup was great. But just like the jumpsuit I could've sized down. It was really comfy and cute. I got both of these pieces half off. I paid around $30.00 for each one. 








      Another cute jumpsuit coverup here  and cactus romper here


Sheer skirt ~ Skirt is from Gslove and top is from Rue 21. I ordered the skirt in a 1x and it fit great. Super sexy ( the look I was going for)! I had a 20% code for the skirt and paid around $20.00. The Top was around $10.00.






Another cute sheer skirt here


Bikini tops ~ This top is also from Rue 21. I ordered a 1x in the tropical one and a 2x for the black and pink. The 2x fit perfect. The only reason I ordered a 1x for the tropical one is because I really wanted it. I barley got it on but I made it work lol I paid around $10.00 for each one. 


Another cute top here 


Shorts ~ These black and white shorts are from City chic. I also bought a blue and white pair that I never got to wear. The shorts were super comfy. I'm not sure what size I got them in. These were great for just running an errand to the store. I paid around $10.00 for each pair of shorts.


Another cute pair of shorts here 




Accesories ~ Hats and bags are from Cato Fashions. My bags were $7.99 each and the hats were $12.99 each. Out of office one was my favorite. The bags were roomy and perfect to carry all my things in. 




  Another cute bag here and here. And hats here and here

Comments

Popular Posts