Vacation Recap Part 1 ~ Gulf Shores, AL




I wanted to share with you a few details of my trip to Gulf Shores, AL.

So this post won't be so long I've decided to do two parts.  Part two will be outfit details


Gulf Shores ~ The city period is beautiful and colorful. There are lots of things to do, places to eat, and places to stay. One tip I would give is to do things early or late. Anything mid day the traffic is a little heavier and places are packed. One thing I would change is going in a cooler month. Around the 4th of July is really hot. I will be going around September next year. 




Stay ~ I stayed at the Cove Condominium. My room was super cute( I didn't get any photos)! It was right across the street from the beach. My sister and I literally ran across the street to go to the beach. I would stay in the condos again. I'm not sure how much it actually cost because long story short I got a room that was purchased for someone else that decided not to go at the last minute. The condo I stayed in had a full kitchen, dining room table, two beds, and a sofa bed. They do have some condos directly on the beach(I will try to get in one of those next time).





Eating ~ There are so many places to eat! I ended up trying a few places that my sister and a friend recommended. The places were absolutely delicious. I ate at Janino's Pizza, Shrimp BasketLambert's Cafe, and Matts Ice Cream. Make sure to check them out if you ever decide to go.  



Beach ~ The beach was my favorite. It's a white sand beach and was absolutely beautiful. I went every morning and every evening.

  Shopping ~ There wasn't much shopping in Gulf Shores. But if you go about 20 mins to Foley, AL there is a Tanger Outlet if you want to do some shopping.  Honestly I wasn't really worried about shopping. I was there to enjoy the beach and relax. The only place I shopped was  Souvenir City  to get souvenirs for my friends and family. 


Dolphin Tour ~ I did not like the dolphin tour. I felt it was a waste of money and time. And we barely saw any dolphins. We saw their fins and that's it. I personally will not do it again. 



My overall trip was awesome! I will definitely be returning. I plan to stay longer next time. Also there are two other beaches near by called Orange Beach and Pensacola. When I go next year I plan to go to all of them.  

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me :)

Comments

Popular Posts