How To Prepare For The Zoo



Over the memorial weekend I went to Dallas and had a great time. I wanted to share with you 3 tips on how to prepare for the zoo. 

1:) Comfortable Shoes ~ This is a must! We did so much walking it was crazy. A cute pair of sneakers are your best bet. I decided on sneakers instead of flats or sandals because they are better for walking and just in case I needed to run lol I wore my black high top Chuck Taylor's and they did the job!

2.) Comfortable Clothing ~ Of course it was HOT! With that being said stick to light breathable fabrics like cotton, linen, rayon, and denim. I decided on these cute shorts and a sleeveless top. These cool shorts from Lane Bryant were perfect! Even if you go in cooler months I would still dress light because with all the walking you are more than likely to get hot. I would just tie a long sleeve shirt around my waist.

3;) Pack a Cooler~ Boy I wish we would have thought of this! It can get pricey paying for food and drinks especially with kids. I don't have kids but there were kids with us. Even if its just adults this is still a great idea.  Next time I go I will be taking a rolling cooler packed with lunch and plenty of water.

I hope these tips were helpful for when you decide to visit the zoo.









Top - Old

Shorts - Lane Bryant (shop short section here)

Shoes - 6pm (similar here)

Comments

Popular Posts