A Rubik Cube and A LBD






I was never able to solve a Rubik's cube but give it to me in purse form and problem solved! OK so I only did this post to show off this purse :) It's just so cute!! To be honest I've had this purse for about 2yrs maybe 3 and this is the first time I have carried it (hangs head in shame), but it was worth the wait. And guess what loves!!!! They still have it available on Ebay where I originally purchased it from. I received several compliments on this purse. Its definitely a statement piece.  I wanted my purse to be the focal point so I decided to go with a all black look. Everything I'm wearing is old but I've linked similar options below. 











Purse ~ Ebay (here
Dress ~ Target (another option here)
Shoes ~ Rue 21 (similar here)

Comments

Popular Posts