Western Chic





This past weekend we threw my grandmother a 71st birthday party! It was a blast. My grandmother loves westerns so it was fitting to have an western themed party! I wanted a modern western look. I've been gravitating towards white tops lately.  I typically steer away from white because I always seem to get something on it. But I couldn't pass up this shirt I got on clearance from Rue21 for $10.00. The shirt is even lower now for $6.00. The shirt is beautiful, comfy and light weight.  I got it in a 3x for a loose fit.  I love that its not the normal white blouse. The lace detail and sleeves gives it a twist. My only complaint is I wish they had it in more colors! I paired the shirt with my black fedora hat, black fringe shoes, and jeans for my take on a modern western look. 













Shirt - Rue21 ( here
Jeans- Old
Shoes- Old (another style here)
Hat- Ashley Stewart (similar here)

Comments

Popular Posts