Not My Type






I'm not a sneakers type of girl but these converse may have me changing my mind (maybe). I recently wore them on a  trip I went on. We did a whole day of shopping and they were so comfy! I stumbled across them at Kohl's right before the trip. I often get teased because I only own one pair of sneakers but now I have two! So HA! lol







Outfit Details

I wanted a simple but cute outfit so I picked up a basic tee from Target for $8.00.  I dusted off my MK crossbody I got like 2 Christmas's ago (yeah I know) to add a pop of color to the outfit. I paired my tee with a skirt but rocking it with jeans would totally work!

Keke's Traveling Tip: I always carry crossbodies on trips and a few clutches (in case I go out). Crossbodies are just easier and lighter. The hassle of a big purse is just out of the question.








Comments

Popular Posts