Deals I Found in Branson, MO

I wanted to share with you some great deals I found while I was on my trip in Branson, MO. A post will be coming later of what I wore each day. So lets get started!!

Claires was having a great sale on their cell phone cases! They were $2.00 and a even better deal with buy 3 get 2 free! Below are the ones I chose. At first just by looking the panda and chocolate bar were my favorite but it doesn't hold the phone too well. That's just my opinion in case you do go to your local Claire's and decide to purchase one. Based on securing the phone my favorite one now is the Meow case and its so cool because the little hearts float through the word. I currently have that one on my phone. But I cant wait to try the others!




Coach also had a great sale going on! All clearance was 50% off with an additional 50% off of the 50%!!  I hope that's not too confusing! But anyway I ended up getting this crossbody for $47.00 and the wristlet for $15.00. The strap, top edge of the purse, and inside is sort of a fuchsia color. You cant really tell from the pic but it is so pretty! I love crossbodies and I cant wait to flaunt this one!




Kohl's had an awesome clearance rack! I normally shop in Kohls when I have coupons because you can use them on clearance. But at this particaluar store you really didn't need one but you know I had one anyway!

I found these two peplum tops for $8.00 each! The are in a xxl and fit great!




Found this black dress for $12.00. Got it in a size xl.




Found another black dress similar to the one above but the sleeves are longer. It was only $6.00!! I got it in a 1x. The arms fit a little snug but I can make it work :)




Picked up this black pencil skirt for $6.00! and it actually goes perfect with my peplum tops!




Love my Juciy couture black crossbody and wristlet! I have been looking for a black crossbody and I found it for $6.00! The wristlet was $5.00.



I was able to get an extra $10.00 off my total with my coupon!

Well my Kurvy divas that's it for the deals I found. They were so good I just had to share with you all!


Comments

Popular Posts