Chapter 15 - GenTurah Fashions ~ page 1




 My store GenTurah Fashions has a new arrival! It's giving Summer vacation and I'm here for it. Lets jump right to the details!


I love this piece so much. It's so versatile which is what I love about it. Not only can it be worn as an swimsuit cover-up but as a regular dress for a night out or to an event. The piece originally comes with a undergarment meant for the beach but I decided to style it with a dress underneath and added a belt to show you it can be worn off the beach. Also any bright color would look great underneath. I would also pair with shorts! The options are endless. I'm wearing a 2x and its the perfect fit. It has a little stretch but if you're not sure I would size up. The only reason I sized up is because I plan to wear as a cover-up too and I like my cover-ups to be slightly over sized. Head to the GenTurah Fashions and grab you one! I will also will be having a mother's day sale this weekend! Thank you so much for your support.

 


Comments

Popular Posts