Keke's Review - Shirley Girl Boutique #3


I'm always a sucker for a high low top and this one from Shirley Girl Boutique did not disappoint.

 As soon as I saw this on the site I knew how I was going to style it. I went with faux leather leggings, black booties, and a black clutch. Now y'all know I like to add belts so it was a no brainer a belt was to be added. I'm glad I did add it because this is a one size fits most and it looks too big in my opinion without one. CEO Denise shows it without a belt on her website and she looks great in it. I personally just wanted to pull it all in. The fit was fine just a little snug on the arms but I have big arms. But I was still glad it fit over them. I really do love this top. It will make people stop in their tracks because while shooting this I had a few horn honks and someone even stopped to tell me how beautiful I looked. I can't wait to take this for a spin around town. 


This top is currently on sale! And you can also use my code keke15 for money off!

Click HERE for this top!














Comments

Popular Posts