A Birthday Full of Sparkle

 Let's just say I had an amazing Birthday! I have a Birthday Vlog up on my YouTube channel so make sure you subscribe here to see what I did. This blog post is only only about the outfits.




Outfit 1 - So my birthday was December 10th! It was during the week so I knew I wanted to celebrate more towards the weekend. I was actually only looking for weekend outfits and didn't even bother to look for something to wear on my actual birthday lol While I was looking I stumbled across this gorgeous top on Shein. Now with Shein if an item is regular price they will sometimes mark it down in a few days. So I added this to my favorites not knowing the next day they would mark it down from $25.00 to $11.00! It was at that moment I knew I had to get it! I'm so glad I did! I got it in a 2x but could've easily sized down to a 1x. It fit oversized to me so there was plenty of room! It came with a white sash and I'm glad it did because it didn't look right without it to me. I paired it with black leggings and my favorite pair of sparkly shoes! I received so many


compliments strutting through the restaurant.





Outfit 2
- I had an casual event planned so I went with a super casual look. Now everything is old except the top. Surprisingly this top from Shein did not fit quite well. This was the first time I ordered and something was too small. I got it in a 3x but for some reason it just wouldn't button right. When I did have it buttoned it would pull showing gaps. Eventually I just gave up on the buttons and rocked it open. I paired it with green leggings, camo jacket, camo fanny pack, and nude booties. 




Outfit 3
- This was an absolute show stopper!! I had originally ordered a dress like a week before I saw this jumpsuit. I knew I wanted something really glam and when this came out it stopped me in my tracks! I know its perfect for Christmas and new Year's and I'm sure most people will wear it then but I knew it was perfect for my birthday! I just threw my first dress to the side lol  I wanted to wear something outside of my comfort zone. I don't wear jumpsuits at all so this was different for me in a good way.  I ended up ordering this in a size 18 and it fit perfect. The sleeves are a bit oversized and I like that bc I have big arms. It does come with a sash but I wanted my waist pulled in a little more so I added my own belt. It is floor length so I ended up wearing heels. I'm 5'2 so if you're taller you may can get away with flats depending on how tall you are. Now I can say you will need help putting it on. It has a zipper in the back and I wasn't able to zip by myself. Overall I loved this jumpsuit! The quality is so good! Its actually kind of heavy! Not when you wear it but just holding it. When I say I felt so confident and beautiful in this jumpsuit. My friends couldn't stop saying how beautiful I looked. they didn't even wan to take stand up pictures with me  lol I thought that was so funny. No I did get this on cyber Monday so it was cheaper for me. Currently it is sold out but there is a wait list you can get on and the also offer payment plans!





Outfit 4
-  I didn't get good pics of this outfit because it was raining really bad when I wore it so I did a few inside pictures. Everything I'm wearing is super old! I did a dressy casual look. The tulle skirt paired with a white button down, added a corset belt, and finished the look with a pair of silver chucks. That's about it!





Keke's Other Picks




Found it in black here











Cute Button Down here














Cute Camo Jacket here












Jumpsuit here

Comments

Popular Posts