#OOTD 1(Nephew Birthday Party)


HAPPY THURSDAY!


My nephew recently turned 2! He had an awesome birthday party. 

For his party I knew I wanted a FUN #OOTD. I had this idea in my head and executed it. I knew I wanted some sort of graphic tee so I was happy to find this tee at Rue21 on clearance for $5.00. I still wanted to show my girly side with the tee so I went with this cute pink skirt and pink tights. If I had pink boots I would've worn those too lol but I don't so black had to do. I felt so vibrant and happy in this outfit. I recieved several compliments on this outfit! I had a great time at my nephew's party and he wanted to join in on the fun as I was shooting my pics for the blog. He ran right up to me for me to pick him up lol So he is also making an appearance on the blog today. 



Comments

Popular Posts