Birthday Lunch Party for Under $100.00


Let's jump right in! I wanted to host a small birthday lunch at my house with just with my family. I didn't want to do the typical "go out to eat" so I decided to do this instead and I'm glad I did! It was great!

Being on a budget my plan was to stay under $100 and I did just that! Let me tell you how!

Decor - All decorations came from https://tableclothsfactory.com/
I order everything on Cyber Monday and got an extra 10% off.  The cake stand and cylinders I actually made myself using items from the Dollar General. 

Total $27

Cake -  I ordered my cake from a local bakery 
https://mickeyssweets.com/
It was a butter pecan cake with cream cheese frosting! It was delicious.

Total $27

Food - For the food I wanted something simple but still filling. I decided to make homemade chicken and shrimp alfredo with a salad and bread. Everyone enjoyed the meal and even went back for seconds! Now that's a good sign. I had most of the items to make it so I didn't spend much on the food.

Total $30

Total party $84


Comments

Popular Posts