More Versatility





I'm starting to add more versatile pieces to my wardrobe. Starting with this pretty duster from forever 21. For some reason it made me feel like I was in the Matrix lol. I love this duster and it was only $7.00!! It can be worn with so many things in so many ways! I'm headed out of town this weekend and this just might make the cut!

I was feeling jeans for this shoot. It was the perfect combo. I added a white button down underneath to give the duster a classy look. I added a belt because its too big but it wasn't big when I bought it. But like I always say there is nothing that a belt can't fix. To finish the look I added a simple nude pump. 

This duster is perfect for Spring along with these other dusters I have listed below.













Keke's Other Picks



Plus Size Striped Mesh Duster - 1912074289209 

Plus Size Mesh Duster - 1912074287224 

Plus Size Printed Trim Mesh Duster - 1912062127007

Comments

Popular Posts