HAPPY NEW YEAR






HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVES!!

I'm finally bringing you the first post of the year! 


 This year has already started off great! I recently moved into a new house! So that's what I have been up to. I'm sure you know moving can be very exhausting. I'm just now getting back into the flow of things. I'm so ready to decorate the new house. I've been Pinterest and home decor obsessed! If you would like to see my home decor journey, please leave me a comment.

Let's get into this outfit! My first post of the new year had to be this gorgeous skirt from GSloves me. Unfortunately I did buy this skirt sometime last year and its not available but they have other skirts that are just as gorgeous. I have ordered a few maxi skirts from them and the only thing I have to say is they run super long. I'm 5'2 and I had to get mine taken up so it wouldn't drag the ground. Other than that they are perfect. I buy all of mine in a 1x. I paired the skirt with a orange top because I wanted to bring out the orange in the skirt. 


How is your new year so far?













Keke's Other Picks



 Call Me Divine Plus Size Polka Dot Maxi Skirt



 Bullseye Plus Size Geometric Maxi Skirt

 Spot On Plus Size Polka Dot Skirt

























Comments

Popular Posts