Off To See The Wizard In My Jumpsuit





Off to see the The Wizard like.....LOL! I think he would definitely approve of this jumpsuit! This is my second jumpsuit I own and I'm glad about it. I wore this about a week ago when me and my best friend went to see the musical The Wiz! It was a great show with great performers!

I knew this jumpsuit would be perfect to wear! I bought it from Rue21 a while back. I love the dark floral print which is perfect for fall. It was such a comfy jumpsuit. I really could've sized down but I still made it work. Sometimes I think I'm bigger than what I am and I order too large. But I rather it be too big than too small. Because you can always get it taken in. This jumpsuit was super long and had to be worn with heels. I don't think I will get the length shorter because I actually like it and plus I love to wear heels.  I added a bralette underneath because it just looks better than a tank. I added blush chunky heels and a blush purse to complete the look.
















Keke's Other Picks


Plus Size Ruffle Drop-Crotch Jumpsuit 

Plus Size Strapless Floral Wide-Leg Jumpsuit


Plus Size Striped Faux Wrap Jumpsuit - 0392074281912


Comments

Popular Posts