Up and Down Fall Weather





This fall weather is so up and down with one day being warm and one day being cold. I love a dress like this for those warm days. You could wear a blazer or jean jacket in the morning and by the afternoon you can toss it to the side. Last weekend was perfect weather to wear this. It was up in the 70's.

I picked this dress up from Rue 21. I love the color contrast and the stripes! I believe I got it in a 1x. I will transition this over to winter by adding tights and booties. I love to transition clothes to different seasons. In my opinion you get the best use of your Kloset that way. 

Would you like me to do a post of how to transition from fall to winter? If so leave a comment here or on my IG.












Keke's Other Picks



 Plus Blue Striped Tab Sleeve Zipper Shirt Dress

 Plus White Striped Rolled Tab Sleeve V Neck Shirt Dress



Plus Black Striped Tab Sleeve V Neck Shirt Dress

Comments

Popular Posts