Color Splashing



I love a black and white outfit with splashes of colors! This outfit is perfect for those cool Spring days! Here lately we have had some pretty cool days. So I definitely took this outfit out for a spin. I picked up this duster from Rue 21. There are endless ways to style it! Paired with jeans or even a skirt would be oh so chic! I paired it over a old black and white dress. 

I've been dying to get my hands on some new cobalt pumps. I finally found them at Charlotte Russe under $20.00!! I paired them with this hot pink purse for some color splashing! 









Keke's Other Picks




Plus White Striped Ringer Dress




Plus Size Sleeveless Duster - 1910038348014


Blue Faux Suede Stiletto Heels

https://www.target.com/p/women-s-envelope-flap-crossbody-handbag-mossimo-supply-co-153/-/A-52528900?preselect=52827690#lnk=sametab




























Comments

  1. Your style is so good and I would love if you would follow my blog, I would be so honored. Its afabworld.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts