Holiday Inspired Look Part 1





I couldn't let this week get by me without bringing you some holiday inspo! I'll be showing you two looks this week. This is my favorite time of the year and not just because its my birthday month. I love this time of the year also because I get to spend a lot of time with my loved ones and of course I get to dress up (a little more)! It really is the most wonderful time of the year!

With that being said this look is perfect for a lot of events going on during the holidays. I know some of you have a hard time finding something to wear to holiday events and I'm here to help.



 I attended a Christmas party a few weeks ago and I didn't want to buy a new outfit.  I searched my kloset for a holiday look.  I found this red skirt, this gold and black button down, and sparkly shoes.  And BAM! an outfit was created. I'm sure you have a nice full skirt, a nice button down, and some sparkle in your kloset! That's all you need! See it wasn't that hard. 

 Happy Kloset hunting! 

















Comments

Popular Posts