Jumping Out Of My Comfort Zone






Believe it or not this is my first jumpsuit! I was never into the jumpsuit trend, but I like to step outside my comfort zone sometimes. My first jumpsuit experience wasn't a fail but it wasn't a complete win either. If I would've sized down that would've be a win. Don't get me wrong I did like this jumpsuit and plan to wear it again(after I get it taken in). I do plan to buy more jumpsuits in the future. I believe in making anything work to fit your style.  I personally wouldn't wear a jumpsuit by itself. That's why I opted to pair it with this white vest. Finished the look with black pumps and a leopard purse, it was perfect for a night out. 









  Here is another affordable option




Plus Size Sleeveless Jumpsuit with Metal Accent - BLACK - 3392058752835

Comments

Popular Posts