Brunch Fun





When I think of Brunch I think of a cute dress and a hat. We took our mom out for a Mother's day brunch and I knew exactly what I wanted to wear. I purchased this floral dress from an Old Navy months ago.  I've been obsessed with floral this season. I want to buy everything floral! Some people say plus size women shouldn't wear floral but I'm here to tell you that you can. I completed the look with a polka dot clutch, belt, and boater hat. I've been searching for a boater hat for quite some time. So when I ran across one for $5.00 it was a no brainier. Expect to see more floral post soon!

I have linked similar options below of everything I'm wearing. 







Dress ~ Old Navy (similar here)
Hat ~ Cato Fashions (similar here)
Polka Dot clutch ~ Old (similar here)
Shoes ~ Old (similar here)

Comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit! I love florals as well and my closet is brimming with tops, dress, pants etc in floral print. Would love to see more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey love! Thank you! I have a few more floral post coming! So stay tuned!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts