Blessed




I as I begin to think of all the things I been through I can say I am truly blessed.  God is a big part of my life. He is my everything. This blog has been a blessing. I never thought I would have a blog. I actually hated taking pictures. I didn't like the way I looked period and refused to be in front of the camera.  But God helped me with my confidence. I love the camera now! My blog inspires me to keep going because this is just the beginning of what God has in store for me.







Outfit Details

The shirt is from Rue 21. It was only $10.00 when I got it. It is currently on the site here for $16.99 but they are having free shipping today and BOGO 60% off the whole site. I got it in a 2x but honestly I could've sized down. Rue 21 is one of my favorite online stores because I always find something great on their clearance. My favorite time to hit them up is when they offer free shipping (like today)! 








Comments

Popular Posts