Just Oranging Around





Sunday I had a lunch date with my siblings and we decided to go to Big Orange (a burger joint). To be honest I didn't wear orange because of the name of the restaurant. I just really wanted to wear this vest and my orange dress just happened to go with it (wink). Everything I'm wearing is from Rue21 except the purse. This chiffon vest though! Its so light weight and can be paired easily with jeans. I love how I can just throw it on and be on my way. And the same goes for the dress. I love the way orange looks against my skin tone.  Now lets get into these shoes. They are super comfy! Normally I'm a little on edge about straps that go across the toes but I took a chance (also got them in black). They fit perfect! These are great for those days you don't feel like wearing a really high heel. I love easy outfits!




See how I styled the same dress in purple  here








Vest: $5.00
Dress: $5.00
Shoes: $10.00 ( buy one get one for $10.00 here) I got a size 10

Comments

Popular Posts