Dress Accordingly




Normally when the calendar tells us it's the first day of fall everyone starts pulling out boots, jackets, sweaters, etc. I'm not one of those people, I go by how it feels outside. Just like I did with this outfit when we had a 90 degree day in September. I understand that its fall but if we still have 90 degree weather I'm dressing accordingly! 






I caught this shirt on sale at Rainbow for $3.00 in the straight section. I knew right away that I could fit it without trying it on. Always check both sections when shopping. I never just limit myself to plus because you never know what you might find! I knew I wanted jeans to go with this shirt so I dug up an old pair in my kloset. For shoes I decided on these wedges that I got for $5.00 from DSW. I really love them! To finish the look I wanted to bring out the orange in the shirt so I added a orange belt and purse.



Comments

Popular Posts