The Paparazzi





It felt like the paparazzi was following me all day with this outfit on. I really did have people taking pictures of me that I wasn't aware of at first. All I can say is this outfit was a real eye catcher. I decided to dust off my birthday skirt and tie my grandma made for me a year ago. I wore it to our Annual Women's Conference. The theme was denim and diamonds (or some sort of sparkle). I knew a denim shirt would look awesome with this skirt. I actually removed the buttons from the shirt and replaced them with diamond like buttons. Added some sparkly shoes for even more fun. This outfit will continue to be one of my favs, but hopefully it wont be another year before I wear it again.








Skirt: Custom made (grandma)
Bow tie: Custom made (grandma)
Shirt: Old (grandma added diamond buttons)
Shoes: DSW


Comments

Popular Posts