A Little Fall Inspo




Fall is here! Surprisingly where I am we are just now reaching the 60's. They say we are going to have a late winter and I believe it! I wanted to put together a little fall inspired outfit.

 



Loving this long duster I got from Charlotte Russe a while back. This duster is actually perfect for all seasons. Its light weight and blows so beautifully in the wind. I decided to style the duster with a LBD, a floppy hat (in which I love), fishnets, boots, and at the last minute right before the shoot I added a gold plated belt. I hope this gives you a little fall inspo!


 
 




Photos Courtesy of:  L_Taylorphotography (IG)

Duster: Charlotte Russe
Dress: (old)
Fishnets: Lane Bryant (similar options here)
Belt: Lane Bryant (old)
Boots: Moddeals (old)
Hat: Kohl's (here)

Comments

Popular Posts