Easter Sunday





Easter Sunday is a special Sunday because it represents the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. I really enjoyed the Easter Sunday program at my church.




Outfit Details


When I first saw this yellow skirt from Lane Bryant online I knew that it had to be mine. It is so bright and beautiful! It is true to size with no stretch so you may want to keep that in mind. I paired it with a pretty pink Gingham style shirt. It also fits true to size with no stretch. And last but not least I added these beautiful flower print pumps and a coral bowtie!! I love these shoes! I ordered my normal size and they fit perfect. I can't wait to style them with other outfits!




 
 
 
Top: Kohl's (here)
Skirt: Lane Bryant (unfortuntely I don't see this online anymore. I'm assuming it is sold out, but I did see a few in my local store this weekend)
Shoes: DSW (here)
Bowtie: Custom made

Comments

Popular Posts