Sunshine




So I'm super behind on post due to inclement weather. I finally had a chance to take a few pictures of what I wore to celebrate valentines. Even though we did have bad weather it cleared up by the weekend and we were still able to do what I planned. We had a wonderful weekend just the two of us!


Outfit Details

 I knew it would be cloudy all weekend with some rain. So I wanted to bring some sunshine to my weekend through my outfit.  That's why I opted for this beautiful yellow sundress! It was perfect for that sunny bright look I wanted. I paired it with a colorful jacket that I got from Its Fashion Metro. I finished the look with a gold and black necklace, black and gold belt, black pumps and a black clutch.



 
 


Jacket: Its Fashion Metro $7.00
Dress: old
Belt: Cato $5.00
Necklace: Cato $3.00
Pumps: old
Clutch: old

Comments

Popular Posts