Mixing It Up




I attended a concert recently and decided to mix things up a little with my outfit. I haven't mastered the art of mixing prints yet, but I will get there eventually. I felt great in this outfit and enjoyed the concert!





Outfit Details

I wasn't really looking to buy anything for the concert but I happened to find this cute red leopard print skirt for only $10.00 at Cato! I just had to have it and couldn't wait to wear it! The skirt does have a little stretch and very comfortable. I actually got a size smaller than I normally wear and it fit perfectly. I decided to pair it with a black and white peplum vest, a black long sleeve shirt, cobalt blue pumps, gold necklace, and a leopard clutch.









 
Vest: Its Fashion Metro $10.00
Shirt: old
Skirt: Cato $10.00
Heels: old
Necklace: Its Fashion Metro $2.00
Clutch: Its Fashion Metro $4.00

Comments

Popular Posts