Chapter 11 - GenTurah Fashions

 

                    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 

I've missed you all so much! I hope your New Year is off to a great start. This is going to be a great year for all of us! 


I have some exciting news to share with you! If you follow me on the socials you already know! I ended last year with bang! I started my own online clothing store GenTurah Fashions! It was only right that my first blog post of the year feature a piece(s) from my online store! 

Let's get started with this polka dot maxi dress! This dress is comfy and cute! I actually wore this dress for my birthday and it was truly comfortable! I was able to lounge in it all day. It also has pockets! Y'all know I'm a sucker for pockets. I'm wearing a 3x but only due to having large arms. If I didn't have large arms I would've sized down. It does have a little stretch to It.  I love the straps on top of the dress. I think it gives the dress a unqiue look. Not your typical off the shoulder. Black pumps and a color pop belt brought this look together. This can be dressed up or down. I would defintely wear this just to make a run to the store. I would dress it down with a denim jacket and leopard or white sneakers. 

I have other items available that I will feature on my blog before the end of the month. But you don't have to wait until the end of the month to see what else is available. Head to my store now www.genturahfashions.com and take a look. Your support is greatly apprieciated. I'm already on the hunt for summer pieces for you. I'm so excited about this new adventure!

Sincerely,

Keke




Comments

Popular Posts