Chapter 9 - End of Summer Looks -Budget Friendly- Page 1


 Well Summer is finally coming to an end and I'm glad because I'm ready for Fall! I really didn't do much this Summer. I've just been on my grind because I have major goals to accomplish before the end of this year. With that being said I didn't get to wear a lot of outfits that I wanted. So, for Labor Day weekend I tried to wear as many as I could. But these pieces can also transition into Fall. 


Let's start with this dress from Walmart. Its just been sitting in my closet since the beginning of Summer. I love the yellow/orange color. It's from the line Terra & Sky. I got it in a XXL and its actually way too big. So I added a belt to pull the dress in a little. I love that its one of those casual dress you can just throw on and be on your merry way. A perfect Fall look would be to add a denim jacket and nude booties. 

I've listed another cute option for you below.





Keke's Links

Dress here

Comments

Popular Posts