Chapter 8 - Budget Friendly Looks Under $50- Page 1

 



Hello AUGUST! I hope your having an great Summer! I haven't done much this Summer, but I'm always down for doing things with my nephew. 
He is totally obsessed with this guy name Blippi! Trust me if I didn't have a nephew I wouldn't know anything about Blippi. When we heard Blippi the Musical was coming to town we knew we had to take him! 
My nephew was super exited and wanted to know everyday was it time to see Blippi. The day finally came and he had an awesome time. He even got to meet Blippi and take pictures with him!


Now lets get into these looks! Y'all know I had to have a Blippi inspired outfit. I'm just extra like that. Normally my sister isn't so I was really happy when she wanted to dress her and my nephew as Blippi. 


I wanted a orange dress for my look and was able to find one on Shein! Know let me say this, I barely got in this dress lol I ordered a 2x not realizing that it had a zipper in the back. I thought it was just a pull over. But anyway it worked it fine. It was perfect for the occasion because Blippi has orange in his outfit and wears a bow tie. I paired the dress with some white and leopard Keds. I wanted to be comfortable and cute. 


My sister and nephew looks are all from Amazon. She wanted to dress as the girl version of Blippi by adding a skirt. And my nephew pretty much has the same outfit as Blippi except he has shorts instead of pants. He was so excited to put on his outfit. I loved their looks so much! And from the moment we got out the car until the end of the show they received so many compliments that I couldn't keep count. 


Keke's Links


Dress here








Shoes here






Comments

Popular Posts