Chapter 6 - Polka Dot Tops - Under $20- Page 1








 Lately I've been buying everything polka dot! I mean its already one of my favorite prints and every website seems to have such cute pieces. I've been going a little crazy buying so I had to share them with you. I've found mostly polka dot tops! Lets start with this pink chiffon top.


Now I haven't shopped at Forever21 in a few years but I decided to take a look a few weeks ago and I came across this gorgeous top! It has a lot of my favorite things. I love the puff sleeves, because it gives it a dramatic look. I love the see through look, because it gives it some sex appeal. And my favorite which is a bow tie neck line. And the pink color just makes it so girly, which is totally me! Every time I wear this top I get so many compliments and I totally understand why! Its just so pretty.  Unfortunately its sold out but y'all know I've listed some other options from Forever 21.






Keke's Links



Shirt Here








Shirt Here



















Comments

Popular Posts