Chapter 5 - Walmart Free Assembly Brand- Budget Friendly - Page 1


 I'm always searching for new brands and lately I've been exploring some other brands offered at Walmart. Ever since the Eloquii Elements brand launched at Walmart it made me curious as to what other brands were out there. So, with that being said I stumbled across a brand called Free Assembly! This brand is not labeled as plus size per say but it does go up to a XXXL I figured I would try a few pieces and I'm so happy I did! 


Let's start with this beautiful burnt orange maxi. The color alone is just so beautiful. I must say the quality and price for these pieces are wonderful. I bought this in a XXXL because I wanted to make sure my arms fit. But I believe I could've sized down. Because there is plenty of room in the dress. The fabric has a nice weight and is so soft. I also got this in black, but the black has white stars on it. This dress is not available anymore but I've linked a few others I like.





Keke's Links


Dress here








Dress here










Comments

Popular Posts