Chapter 4 - Layered Skirts Under $20.00 - Page 3






 HAPPY  FRIDAY!!!


I'm so ready for the weekend! But then again I'm always ready for the weekend lol Anyway lets talk about this beautiful tulle layered skirt from Shein! I'm honestly obsessed with it! I just need the right event and I bringing this bad boy out. I ordered this in a 3xl and I'm not sure why, I could've easily did a 1x because it does have stretch in the waist. The material is so soft and light and I love the silk detail at the end of each layer and see through on the last layer. This is the type of skirt I feel you can only dress up in. I mean yes you can dress down but not for me. I need to be fancy! Of course I link a few skirts for you below. 




Keke's Links


Skirt Here








Skirt Here









Comments

Popular Posts