Print Remix


I'm still a work in progress at mixing prints. I don't mix prints often, but I try from time to time. I took a chance at mixing stripes, leopard and plaid. These are about the easiest prints to mix(to me).



 I know with mixing prints there should be a common color in all 3 prints. And here we have black as the common color. Two of my favorite prints are stripes and leopard but I wanted another print for extra fun so I added plaid. What a perfect outfit for fall!



I loved the way this came out and received several compliments on it as well. You definitely can dress this down with some leopard sneakers. I'm going to challenge myself to bring you more mixed prints. 





Do you like mixing prints?








Keke's Other Picks


Womens Red Plus Woven Check Pleated Kilt Mini Skater Skirt Kilt Mini Skater Skirt





Leopard Pumps






Striped Shirt







Comments

Popular Posts